- Select tickets
- Enter details
Leadership and Dealing With Difficult Situations Course
Leadership and Dealing With Difficult Situations
A two day course for Team Leaders/Supervisors/Senior Management working in farm retail.
The course will take place at Apley Farm Shop, Norton, Shifnal, TF11 9EF
Day 1: Mon 3rd June, 10am - 4.30pm - Topics Covered
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- The three elements of great communication
- The art of active listening and being understood
- Empathy, collaboration and trust
- Giving Great Feedback and Having Difficult Conversations
- Inspiring Great Performance
- Action Planning - what will you be doing differently?
Day 2: Mon 15th July, 10am - 4.30pm - Learning Lookback Session
- What has gone well? What have you been doing differently that has worked?
- What are you struggling with? What have you tried to implement? Experience share from the rest of the group to help
- Coaching - Challenge & Support session
- Coaching - Opportunity for everyone to practice their skills in a facilitated Action Learning Set
Cost for both days £195 + VAT per delegate plus £10 + VAT per day for refreshments and light lunch. Total £215 + £43 VAT = £258. Price shown below includes VAT.
|There are no items currently in your cart|